Terms and conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All-Lift Systems, LLC. (hereinafter the “seller”) reserves the right to accept or reject any order and shall not be required to give any reason for its non-acceptance.
- Your order, when accepted by seller, shall become a binding contract, but shall be subject to seller’s unilateral cancelation in the event of strikes, lockouts, accidents, fire, delay in manufacture or transportation, acts of god, embargos, governmental action, or any other causes beyond the control of the seller, whether the same as, or different from, the matters and things hereinbefore specifically enumerated and any of said causes shall absolutely absolve the seller from any liability to the purchaser under the terms hereof. Delivery promises are based upon our best judgment. Delivery dates will be projected from the date of receipt of complete manufacturing information including necessary blueprints, purchaser acceptance, specifications, and any other information necessary for production. We will not be responsible for deliveries arriving later than promised, regardless of the cause.
- Title to the right of possession of all products and goods shall remain vested in the seller until all indebtedness and all sums due or to become due from the purchaser, whether evidenced by note, book account, judgment, or otherwise, shall have been fully paid at which time ownership shall pass to the purchaser.
- Unless otherwise specified, all prices are net cash on presentation of invoice. Accounts not paid within 30 days of invoice, or customer negotiated special extended Net terms, will bear an interest at the rate of 3% per month.
- The seller’s responsibility for shipment ceases upon delivery to transportation company, or purchaser’s agent, and any claims for shortages, delays, or damages occurring thereafter shall be made by the purchaser direct to the transportation company or purchaser’s agent, whichever is applicable. Any claims against the seller for shortages in shipments shall be made within fifteen days after receipt of shipment or are deemed waived. Quoted or estimated prices are Net F.O.B. point of shipment, unless otherwise indicated. Where transportation costs are specified in a quote, proposal or estimate, said costs are subject to change based upon available rates existing at the time of shipment.
- The seller shall not be held liable, or responsible, for any damages; whether, on account of property damage, or personal injury, or loss of business, or for any other reason or cause whatsoever, suffered or sustained in the use, operation, order, or storage of products or goods from seller. A manufacturer’s warranty may pass through to you if the terms thereof allow for pass through, but the seller shall have no liability therefore.
Used equipment or products are sold without any warranty whatsoever. ALL PRODUCTS ARE SOLD BY SELLER “AS IS,” WITHOUT ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTIBILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES THAT EXTEND BEHOND THE FACE OF THE DESCRIPTION HEREOF.
- Taxes- in addition to the prices specified, the purchaser shall pay promptly when due, any Federal, State, County, or Municipal sales, use, personal property, compensating, transaction, or similar taxes, or any public charges imposed by reason of the sale, use possession, rent, rental purchase, lease, or control of the merchandise involved as well as any other taxes, or public charges which go into effect between the time the price was established and delivery of the equipment involved.
- In all cases the title and ownership of goods shall remain vested in All Lift Systems, Inc. until paid for and Seller may retake possession of the goods upon a breach of any payment term or at anytime Seller reasonably believes that it is insecure with respect to your ability to comply therewith.
- Clerical errors in documents prepared by Seller or Seller’s agents are subject to correction.
- State and local taxes are not included in the above prices unless shown. When applicable, taxes will be added to the above prices. Seller reserves the right to adjust, update, and change prices at its sole discretion.
- Seller agrees in good faith to provide approved customers with special prices and/or volume discounts. As such customer agrees to keep all prices, rates, and/or promotional prices confidential and ensure access to the private Seller portal is only for authorized and approved users. Customer will not share or re-sell the login credentials to the Seller’s portal to a third party without the written agreement from a member of the Seller’s executive team. All-Lift Systems, Inc will pursue legal action if it is found this policy has been abused.
Welcome to All Lift Systems, Inc
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of All Lift Systems, Inc’s Website.
All Lift Systems, Inc is located at:
2146 W. Pershing Street , Neenah WI – 54914, USA
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use All Lift Systems, Inc’s website
if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice
and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website
and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers
to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client
or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake
the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings
of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect
of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law
of USA. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural,
capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.Cookies
to enable the functionality of this area and ease of use for those people visiting. Some of our
Unless otherwise stated, All Lift Systems, Inc and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for
all material on All Lift Systems, Inc. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print
pages from https://www.all-liftsystems.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
Republish material from https://www.all-liftsystems.com
Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.all-liftsystems.com
Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.all-liftsystems.com
Redistribute content from All Lift Systems, Inc (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information,
material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. All Lift Systems, Inc does not screen, edit, publish
or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or
opinions ofAll Lift Systems, Inc, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the
person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws All Lift Systems, Incshall
not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused
and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this
All Lift Systems, Increserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers
in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to
The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright,
patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material
or material which is an invasion of privacy
The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities
or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant to All Lift Systems, Inc a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce,
edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same
manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls,
and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long
as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or
approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American
Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
dot.com community sites;
associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
online directory distributors;
accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect
unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations
representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed
to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from
the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the
link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content
in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as
the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval
of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website,
you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail
address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site,
and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
By use of our corporate name; or
By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the
context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of All Lift Systems, Inc’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or
use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular
link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also
reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing
to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact
us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond
directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness
or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the
website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify
and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any
page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as
libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or
other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a)
are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or
in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort
(including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge,
we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.