AMH Lever Chain Hoists X5-Series
- Brake sets and operates without minimum preload
- 100% inspection of hooks per ASME B30 and easy hook replacement is permitted by bolted hook blocks
- All steel body for durable strength in a smaller size
- Powder coat and plated external l parts to resist corrosion
- Laser etched stainless steel nameplates with required OSHA /ASME B30 warnings, model and stamped serial number
- Long life fused brake friction disc cannot crack, shatter or absorb moisture
- Grade 100 zinc plated load chain made in Japan or EU
- Optional overload protection is by one directional slip clutch that only slips in the lift direction
- Ambient Temperature range: -40° to +140°F (-40° to +60°C)
- Meets: OSHA, ASME B30.21 and ASME HST-3. In addition the ultimate strength is 5 times Work Load Limit (WLL) meeting structural requirements of ASME HST-3 Appendix A, for use in marine and other applications as specified by US Department of Defense DOD.
- APEX rating: II 3GD c IIB 60ºC X for limited use in Hazardous Environments
- Final assembly and load test in the USA from imported components. Supplied with certificate by serial number
- Open chain guard allows visual inspection and does not trap contamination.
|SPECIFICATIONS AND DIMENSIONS|
There are no reviews yet.