All-Lift Systems is at an “ALL” time high! All-Lift is an industry leader when it comes to lifting equipment and material handling solutions! Comprehensive benefits, advancement opportunities, and commitment to quality make All-Lift Systems a great place to work. All-Lift Systems values integrity, excellence, and innovation in our employees and provides an environment where personal health and professional growth are valued. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to grow your career, come grow with us!
We will only accept applications for open positions and if you meet our minimum qualifications; all other unsolicited applications/resumes will not be considered.
Please view our current job opportunities below.
ARE YOU LOOKING TO GROW WITH AN ORGANIZATION?
All-Lift is an industry leader when it comes to Hoists and Cranes! We are a multi-faceted company,
specializing in sales, manufacture, service and inspection of industrial lift equipment; specifically
overhead, manual and electrical hoists and crane systems. We’ve dedicated ourselves to continual
improvement in areas of product and service and take pride in our ability to consistently and reliably
meet our customer’s needs. Continual growth along with our dedication to excellence calls for an
addition to our Service Team and a great opportunity for the right individual. We offer a wide
range of benefits some of which include Medical, Dental, 401K company match and bonuses, Pay for
skills, tuition reimbursement, wellness incentives, professional work environment, as well as a
strong culture with a work-life balance.
Position: Full Time, 1st shift with occasional 2nd & 3rd shifts
- Inspecting, repairing and testing all manual, electrical and air hoists to factory specs.
- Operate and certify customer products (hoists, spreader beams, etc).
- Provide solutions to customer problems and provide estimate of repairs to customers.
- Participate in our “new” technological Hoist/Crane inspection process.
- Inspection and Repair of Bridge Cranes.
- Multiple job site customer/facility engagements.
Education & Relevant Experience
- Good driving record
- High School graduate or equivalency, Technical College courses
- Maintenance background, Electrical, Mechanical, Electro-Mechanical
- Knowledge base of Electrical test equipment, welding, drill press, lathe, hoist, cranes,
- Math aptitude, computer literacy, troubleshooting, professional demeanor with the ability to
be a team player.
- Ability to lift 75-100 lbs