- A treated nylon sling stretches approximately 10% at rated capacity
- A treated polyester sling stretches approximately 7% at rated capacity
- Nylon’s extra stretch helps avoid shock loading
- Polyester’s lesser stretch makes load control easier by reducing bounce
- Nylon should not be used around acids or bleaching agents
- Polyester should not be used near aldehydes or ethers
- Type 4 twisted eye slings can be used in all three hitch types (vertical, choker, & basket)
- Adjusts to loads and holds with secure grip
- Will not damage polished or delicate surfaces
- Inspections required as a small amount of damage can cause significant loss in strength
- Inspect before each use
- View our complete selection of fabricated products by All-Lift Systems!
- View our complete selection of Web Slings!
There are no reviews yet.