- 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, or 20 ft Length
- A treated nylon sling stretches approximately 10% at rated capacity
- A treated polyester sling stretches approximately 7% at rated capacity
- Nylon’s extra stretch helps avoid shock loading
- Polyester’s lesser stretch makes load control easier by reducing bounce
- Nylon should not be used around acids or bleaching agents
- Polyester should not be used near aldehydes or ethers
- Type 1 slings are most commonly used in a choker hitch
- Can also be used in basket and vertical hitches
- Adjusts to loads and holds with secure grip
- Will not damage polished or delicate surfaces
- Inspections required as a small amount of damage can cause significant loss in strength
- Inspect before each use
- View our complete selection of fabricated products by All-Lift Systems!
- View our complete selection of Web Slings!
There are no reviews yet.