Radians’ Anti-Static Modacrylic FR safety vest is intended for prevention of high visibility and FR hazards that also require anti-static resistance. Anti static properties are enhanced utilizing GlenGuard® Trilobal Carbon Fiber technology. Typical applications would be environments with flammable vapors, such as transferring flammable liquids, or other work environments that contain a flammable atmosphere.
- Class 2 / Level 2
- Available in MESH or SOLID materials.
- MESH: 88% FR Modacrylic, 11% Aramid, 1% Carbon Grid Anti-Stat.
- SOLID: 94% FR Modacrylic, 5% Aramid, 1% Carbon Grid Anti-Stat.
- 2″ 3M Scotchlite FR Reflective Tape 8935.
- Hook & Loop Closure.
- Meets ASTM F1506.
- Meets FTS 191A Method 5903.
- Fabric Certified to ANSI 107-2010 Level 2.
- Fabric Certified to EN-471 Class 2 Retro Reflective Performance.
- Meets & Exceeds NFPA 1971, 2000 Edition, Sections 5-1.4 and 6.2.
- MESH ARC Rating: ATPV 5.1 Cal/CM2.
- SOLID ARC Rating: ATPV 6.3 Cal/CM2.
- 50 Wash Max.
- Made in the USA.
- Sizes: M, L, XL, 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X