- Container size: 16oz. (12-oz. fill)
Aervoe 7043 Includes:
- (1) 16oz. 7043
Aervoe 7043 Features:
- Will not wash away or rub off
• Provides excellent metal penetration
• Reduces wear and increases chain life
• FALEX E.P. Test Fallen Load to 4,500 lbs
• Dark gray color allows easy visibility of application
• Travels deep into wire ropes and exposed gearboxes, and along cabling
- Temperature Range: -20°F to 300°F (-29°C to 149°C)
• For use with: chain drives and pins, open gearing, sprockets, wire ropes, bushings, rollers, clippers, cables, clippers, hoists, gearboxes, chain saws, conveyors, motorcycle and bicycle chains, and other metal surfaces
Applications: A high grade lubricating oil that is fortified with molybdenum disulfide to penetrate inaccessible areas and provide superior lubrication where temperature and stress will break down ordinary lubricants.
Save and buy by the case. Each case contains 12 cans.