• Container size: 16oz. (11-oz. fill)
Aervoe 937 Includes:
• (1) 16oz. Tef-Lube
Aervoe 937 Features:
• Protects against moisture and corrosion; displaces moisture
• Resists rust and corrosion under extreme conditions
• Shields against dirt, dust, sand and other abrasive contaminants
• Keeps equipment running longer
• Reduces friction and increases part life
• Reduces costly breakdowns caused by worn and dirty parts
• Penetrates inaccessible areas with extension tube
• Spray-Any-Way valve allows aerosol to be applied in either an upright or upside down position
• Performs at temperatures from -60º F to 475º F
• Meets MIL-C-372B (Small arms bore cleaner), MIL-C-23411/A (Corrosion preventive compound),VV-P-216B (Penetrating oil), VV-L-820C (General purpose lubricating oil), and VV-L-751C (Chain, wire rope lubricating oil)
• Uses: Chains, bearings, gears, sprockets, conveyors, electric motors and switches, locks, air tools, firearms, fishing reels, sporting equipment, office machines, home appliances, and in aircraft maintenance and automotive assemblies.
Applications: Tef-Lube is a superior lubricant that combines the advantages of high-grade petroleum oils and solvents with micron-sized P.T.F.E. to provide the finest multi-component penetrating lubricant system available. Extreme pressure additives act to keep the P.T.F.E. in place for long-lasting lubrication. Tef-Lube keeps equipment in service longer and reduces costly breakdowns due to worn and dirty parts.
Save and buy by the case. Each case contains 12 cans.