BLUEWATER MANUFACTURING GUARDRAIL SYSTEMS
BlueWater Manufacturing is a fall protection industry leader for innovate guardrail products. BlueWater Manufacturing specializes in solving fall protection issues using a passive fall protection guardrail system as opposed to active systems – including the innovative SafetyRail 2000. Whether you are looking for a solution for fall protection, barrier protection or handrails, BlueWater Manufacturing portable guardrail system can not be matched in versatility and speed of installation.
With locations in Wisconsin and Michigan, All-Lift Systems is a proud stocking distributor of BlueWater Manufacturing products.
THE FULLY OSHA-COMPLIANT ROOF FALL PROTECTION SYSTEM
The SafetyRail 2000 (SR2K) is a non-penetrating, passive fall protection guardrail system for workplace safety in rooftop or ground level applications. Used as a portable or permanent solution, the SafetyRail 2000’s unique design eliminates the cost and danger of potential trip hazards created by intermediate counterweights used in other guardrail systems. When the 96-pound cast iron bases are installed in a run with a 90-degree return on each end, the combined mass and the geometry of the installation creates an OSHA-compliant barrier for roof fall protection.
Looking for a BlueWater Manufacturing product not on our website? Need a custom design? Please contact us.
- No drilling required
- Portable or permanent guardrail
- Install over 175 feet in an hour with two workers
- Rails can be positioned in infinite directions
- Each base can support up to 4 rails
- Gate assemblies available
- Optional toe board system
- All rail sections are available in a powder-coated or galvanized finish
- Special orders for non-standard colors also available
- Custom engineering / manufacturing for special requirements
- Meets and exceeds OSHA regulations 29 CFR 1910.29 and 1926.500 – 1926.503
- Fall Protection
- Temporary Fall Protection
- Roof Edge Protection
- Roof Hatches
- Hazard Barriers
- Warehouse Dock Doors
- Warehouse Traffic Lanes
- Cell Workstations
- Construction Dig Sites
- Dock Platforms
- New Building Construction
- Drive-In Truck Pits
- Rail Car Platforms
- Break Areas
- Assembly Areas