WRIGHT® Top Running End Trucks
WRIGHT® end trucks, crane drives and accessories provide years of worry free operation.
Engineered to fit virtually any application.
Wright® interchangeable components allow you to customize a crane to fit your requirements. Choose from the vast selection of single components to configure your system, or pick from one of our crane kit selections which includes end trucks, drives with motors and brakes and controls.
Quality and durability beyond your expectations
Wright® crane products and accessories are backed by over 100 years of lifting experience. Simply put, they are built to last.
End Trucks Feature:
- Push, hand geared and dual motor applications
- Bolted girder connection plates
- Flange type gear reducer mounting plates
- Double flange wheels for 30# thru 80# A.S.C.E. Rail
- Hardened wheels (5 & 10 ton capacities)
- Heavy duty construction
Crane Drives Feature:
- Single speed motors
- Direct bolt flange mounting
- Cast aluminum gasketed housing
- Adjustable A.C. disc type brakes
- Case hardened gearing
- 30 min., Class“F” insulation,UL & CSA approved motors
- Motors protected with automatic reset normally closed thermostats