Peerless has the experience and technology to weld handles onto any of your alloy lifting components!
Improve Safety and Ergonomics on your Master Links, Magnet Chains, Alloy Hooks, J-hooks, and Plate Hooks with the addition of lifting handles.
If the work environment has a “hands off” policy or the rigging connection contain “Pinch Points”, then lifting handles are the solution to many of these work place hazards. The strong alloy handles are designed to withstand the harsh conditions. Peerless AWS Certified welders attach each handle, followed by heat treatment and proof test in full compliance with ASME and OSHA Standards.
- Strong alloy steel handles
- Welding is completed by AWS D14.1 Certified Welders
- Handles are attached prior to heat treating
- Product heat treatment operation by our in house automated heat treat system
- Completed assemblies are proof tested 2:1, Tagged, and Peerless Test Certificates provided
- Fully compliant with OSHA 1910.184, ASME B30.9 and B30.10 Standards
Interested? Call 800-873-1916 to order today!
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.19.15″][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.19.15″][et_pb_image src=”https://www.old.all-liftsystems.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/peerless_Component-Lifting-Handles.jpg” _builder_version=”3.19.15″][/et_pb_image][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]